After getting back from Anaheim, and everything I ordered trickled in, it became painfully clear that I needed to overhaul my studio setup a bit. The reorganization is coming along well. I’m hoping to get it complete in the next day or two. If not, next weekend at the absolute latest.

The herd is in the studio, so there will be plenty of progress coming soon. It’s getting to the point where instead of tracking by numbers, I may start tracking by names for each Unicorn. Once the reorganization is done, it’s hit the ground running time. I’ve got 7 busts to prep and start painting, plus test chips.

I’ve still got a Predator mask, octopus, dragon, and owl to deal with as well.

Also, I’m cleaning house on the Warhammer stuff. DM me if you’re interested.

That’s all for now…